Programmes of Bouddhanath Area Development Committee
- Removing the excess Lime of dome and prayer wheels wall and repair them.
- Arranging generator at Boudha Stupa For electricity.
- Maintaining the stone pavement path in Boudha Stupa.
- Publishing books related to the Boudha Stupa and Buddhist philosophy and culture.
- Making a park in Ghyoi lisang pond.
- Constructing rest rooms for the tourists and the pilgrims.
- Repairing different wells around Boudha Stupa.
- Arranging incense container made of copper at Boudha stupa.
- Constructing a guest house for the Buddhist pilgrims.
- Building permanent welcome gates.
- Establishing a Buddhist library at Boudha Stupa.
- Purchasing and providing an ambulance for emergency service.
- Maintaining greenery environment around premises of Boudha Stupa.
Recent going on Programmes
- Contributing Boudha Multiple Campus for master’s degree programme in Buddhism and Peace Study.
- Providing scholarship to 4 students in Buddhism and Peace Study.
- Conducting different cultural and religious programmes in co-operation with different local organizations.
- Co-operating with Bouddha Sarsafai Kendra to keep Boudha Area neat and clean.
- Studying for future plans related to preservation and promotion of historical, cultural and religious value of the great Boudha Stupa.